4.19.2010

Kinky Shoe Fetish

Whatever you like to call it...
Kicks...Sneakers...Tennis Shoes
I love em all
From High Fashion to Jumpmans Nikes and All Day I's, etc.
I did most and I tried to do it all
However, ever since the hurricane in 2005 I have
decided to leave Jordans alone bcuz my Jumpmans were all
destroyed by the hurricane and the devastation
made me close that Jordan chapter of my life
plus the shitty products Jordan has decided to put out
(i.e. Fusions<---#EpicFail; 6 Rings<----#Fail) HOWEVER My friends have persuaded me to go back and my first project will be the Flint Grey 12s no theyre not coming back I think theyre an 02' release and thats why I'm doing it I'm copping all Old Heat nothing NEW!!! ANybody with old heat in good condition we can talk business and for now I'm looking for these...


WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment