4.10.2010

J. COLE-- Single Off Of Upcoming Album

J. COLE

Where do I begin?
This artist has inspired me unwarrantably and I can feel him on all levels
J Cole needs to blow so ppl can feel REAL RAP
I respect his grind, his aura, his ability to make things flow so effortlessly
and what he stands for
Not to even mention that he is also Jay-Z's first Roc Nation artist
For me J. Cole is an automatic download
when I see his name regardless of the reviews his track is getting downloaded instantly
(something like you avid Lil Wayne fans)
Anywho..."This is the team that you should root for"
I recommend the appetite of "The Come Up" and then the "Warm Up"
Then after you're done with those first two meals you
can flush it down with "A Nigga From The Ville"
ROC NATION STAND UP!

Maybe I'm doing him an injustice because this is a poor quality video
BUT he so nice its alright lol
Here is his first single called "WHO DAT"
Ironic?
I'm from New Orleans----> Saints won Superbowl
and they're Motto was "WHO DAT"
.....LOL or maybe Im just trippin'




WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.


No comments:

Post a Comment