4.19.2010

4/20 Skunks- April Nike SB QS

These Nike Sbs are called the 4/20 "Skunks"
they are supposed to be dropping at midnight and
Lol they actually come in a bag like this too
The Skate Community and Mary Jane sorta go hand and hand
so I know at midnight in Houston Afront, Southside, and The Source will be packed
like a Star Wars movie (well not that crucial but packed)
Unfortunately me personally, I dont smoke and I dont do Hi SBs
(besides the Mork and Mindys)
they remind me of General Releases too much
but to each is his own...
Anyway the buzz on these are threw the roof with pot heads/rappers
Wiz, Curren$y, Method Man, Red Man, and famous actor Matthew McConaughey
anticipating the "Skunks" arrival
I'm sure they're going to blow an L to these...



I'm just glad I'm apart of the culture and looking forward to the lows next month
"The Miller High Lite"


WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

2 comments:

  1. that is just ridiculous who makes shoes cuz of 4/20 .
    but i guess..they look like grass!..ill leave em to you dudes.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl these sold out quicker than the space jams

    ReplyDelete