4.19.2010

I Cant Keep Up...4th Generation Iphone Leaked&Revealed





For the record the iPhone is still the best phone out
Every new up to date phone is just a mockery of the iPhone
this fad of BBMing and the new HD2
Pssshhhhhhhhhh
Shame on you for thinking you're cool
The iPhone is still the Coolest whaaaaaaat
I digress
I fell in love with the iPhone by Junior year in HS
and now it is the only thing I know
The phone is just so smart all I can do is SMH
To make matters worst for yall...Apple has leaked the 4th generation Apple Iphone
This phone is ReDonKulous
It has a front facing video camera for mobile chats<----YEA BOI
Finally, a camera flash and extreme high resolution
A 2nd microphone
An ultimate display on the phone that will stretch to 960 pixels
(double the screen resolution of the 3GS)
The list goes on and on and it almost gives me chills to know
that I will be purchasing this phone as soon as it hits the market




WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment