4.29.2010

Complete Food For Thought

Its funny the world we live in...
Full of Temptation, Malice, and Bait
But......
W/o these things life would be a breeze and as a ppl
we wouldn't know how to fall down and get right back up again
With that being said...
I was browsing the web and came across
this UNIQUE/REAL/INSPIRATIONAL/MIND STIMULATING poem
the author of this piece gave up "The Game" I must admit
BUT
it was O Sooooooo Necessary
and it just wouldnt be right if I didnt share...
____________________________________________
The author:Taju Shoaga
Entitled: Numbers Don't Lie, But Some Lie To Get Numbers

A lot of girls fuck with there hearts
Most dudes fuck with there dicks
They hit it, quit it
And like parted legs they split
Now days niggas aint really about shit
They move around after they get what they can get
Not thinking about the girl whose head they've filled with lies
An how she stays up late nights and cries
Thinking about how she let you in between her thighs
In her mind she thought you were that special guy
You say whatever you gotta say to get inside
Now she realizes you're just like those other guys
For my brothers sake I have to be a real man and apologize
Because just the other day I was one of those guys
Until I woke up and realized, that I was wrong deep down inside
Jamming Kanye West's "Improvise", it began to open my eyes
Instead of just looking with one eye into some girl's insides
Our 5 seconds of pleasure may cause yall a lifetime of pain
All I can do is hold my head in shame
This whole time I've been looking at this as a game
Niggas brag and boast about numbers to gain fame
Not thinking about if they have a daughter one day
An how she's gonna get caught up in this silly game
How her name will get slain
Losing her virginity in vain
Just to merely be another number in some guys game
It's funny how feelings change
When you're outside looking in things don't seem the same
I know I've caused much pain, but am I really the blame
This was all I was ever taught...all I knew was game
I'm getting older and much has to change
First things first...getting rid of these childish games....

_________________________________________________
This poem also brings up a question...
Can a Female have sex with a guy without being emotionally attached?
I actually put this up as a status via Facebook and here is some of the Feedback...
Personally, I believe it depends on that person but
more times than none women do get attached more
easily than men...
Whatever the case may be, if you are sexually active
and want to avoid heartbreak, you should most definitely be
involved in an actual relationship with that person...
#FoodForThought


WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment