7.05.2010

The Lebron Campaign

Entitled: Lebron Stay Home
Lets be honest Lebron James is an ill-defined male specimen:
he is 6'9 260 fast as a horse, with ridiculous athleticism, an
uncanny basketball I.Q. and he sells tickets! What else is their more
to ask for in a basketball player? So don't be upset when you turn on
your television and his free agency is the talk of the country.
Everybody wants this guy and I know if I was a GM I would
damn sure want that horse too!! But anyway the Lebron stay home campaign
is in full effect. Local Cav fans have made videos and the Cavaliers basketball
team punched in $500,000 just to make a couple videos to persuade
"The King"
to come back to his niche. They used brainwashing tactics, they tried to pull
at his heart strings with the little kids begging, and if you look at
the videos closely they're almost making him feel guilty if he doesn't come
back to Cleveland. Me personally I think Lebron should dip while
he has this chance bcuz at the end of the day all great basketball players
are measured by that NBA Championship ring and I am a firm
believer that Lebron will not see one in Cleveland.
Plus other free agents on the market like D. Wade and
Chris Bosh are pulling for him too (check Chris Bosh's tweets).
Let me throw this out there...Jordan, Pippen; Kobe, Shaq;
Tim Duncan, Tony Parker; Pierce, Garnett, Allen; D. Wade, Shaq;
you get the point should I go on?
Point is...King James can't do it alone he needs to go find
a sidekick or two and get that fat ass trophy! If Lebron
isn't brainwashed but the time he's finished watching the videos
the Cavs have for him, I'm sure he'll make the right
decision and do what is best for his Legacy...
I'm down with the Lebron GTF out of Cleveland Campaign!!!
Here are a couple of vids of fans deep throating Lebron
and an actual song put out
by Jadakiss, Nipsey Hussle, Brisco, Mikey Rocks, & Chip the Ripper
to try and sway LBJ in a different direction and the pros and cons
of each city (I wonder if he heard it?)And I apologize for
the long commentary but I felt like teaching and it was very necessary...





AFTER WATCHING MORE AND MORE OF THESE VIDEOS
I REALLY WANT HIM TO LEAVE!!!! THEY'RE NOT TRYING
TO WIN NO SHIP MANNNN

...and here is that song
http://usershare.net/3qhw74e3jc6c

WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment