7.09.2010

G.O.O.D MUSIC

Kanye West X Kid Cudi X Big Sean
September 14
is a big day for the world of hip hop
(well if not the world then definitely me)
Kanye's Good Ass Job
Kid Cudi's Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager
Big Sean's Finally Famous
Taz Arnold's Hood Love
(Honestly I do not know why I included Taz Arnold's
tape on here LOL o well he's Kanye's product
he must know something I don't)
When I first heard the news I thought it was
either a joke, a rumor, or complete bull
but come to find out the shit was REAL...
And I'm just gonna relish the moment exactly
6 days after my birthday...Im excited bout
this day in hip hop and believe
it or not the project I'm mostly anticipating is
Big Sean's "Finally Famous" I want to see what
he got for us bcuz he been "Finally Famous" for some
years now and I want to hear him now that he's in his prime
Mark ya calendars foooooooooooooool


WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment