7.09.2010

Antwuan Dixon

I have began to embrace the culture of skateboarding especially with my
admiration of Nike Skateboarding sneaks and
browsing through the web I came across this alarming interview
with a skateboarder by the name of Antwuan Dixon
Maybe for many of you you actually know who he is
but I did not and excuse my ignorance but I thought
TK was the only professional skateboarder
and come to find out Antwuan has his own skate shoe too
But anyway, I became interested in the interview when
I saw that he was #1 black, and #2 he had a billion tats including
all over his actual face...let me put this in perspective...
Wiz Khalifa does not have shit on Antwuan Dixon hope I painted
the picture well...
This guy is crazy! Mattafact crazy is definitely an Understatement
but his skill on the board is what makes him relevant
please watch these videos so you can see
what I'm talking about...
ANTWUAN DIXON...Part 1 & Part 2 Interview




WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment