3.16.2010

"SnapBacks No Fckn Fitteds"


It seems as though every time I turn my head "old" fashion
is coming right back on the scene... and its crazy because
Sometimes I wonder if I would have kept some of my old stuff
but then again I cant trip bcuz alot of that stuff was taken by the hurricane

I digress...

Personally I always have been a fan of vintage gear
mattafact I still rock my acid wash jeans...
But a new fetish that has hit the world are SnapBacks...
I find myself ebaying SnapBacks often and I'm glad to say I'm
apart of the culture...

Unfortunately I know its a ticking time bomb at the matter of time
"SnapBacks" are going to hit the streets (already have lowkey)
like wildfire (you heard it here first)!!!!

Whatever the case right now the shit is hott and I will
continue rockin my vintage SnapBacks until boys
start hypebeasting...



Will York One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment