3.14.2010

March Madness





It is now the Month of March and Selection Sunday has arrived
The brackets have been released and this year's NCAA basketball
year has been full of upsets already so I can't wait for the Tournament
to begin...

This year is weird because there is no clear Goliath and I don't have a team
that I can put my $$$$ on...However, I do have my
predictions for this years tourn. and although I do know a lot about
this year's competition filling out thisbracket was very
hard because it seems as though anybody can beat anybody

March Madness is full of extacy and mystery...I love every bit of it
Every year the competition is intense and
to see these college players
fight and play with heart is
what drives me to pick up my remote and stay tuned
every single second...Games officially begin
March 18 and I will be tuned
in every step of the way....

Last year my bracket could have won me money but this
year I doubt if I have such luck
but here are my 2010 Men's Basketball
Division I Final Four Predictions






Will York One.Uno.Ace.





No comments:

Post a Comment