3.14.2010

Hello World



Whats good people...Sigh...
Finally I begin blogging...

Writing has a serious therapeutic effect on me
therefore I have decided to create this blog...

LEGGGOOOO

The name is Will York I am originally from New Orleans, LA.
Moved to Houston after the catastrophic $%^$# Hurricane
and now I am a Sophomore at Texas Southern University
an aspiring CPA whose great with numbers and computation
and plans on getting my CPA in 5 years.. yes 5 years

Thats enough of all that I have decided to blog because
I love writing and expressing myself through words
In addition, UCLA psychologists revealed that verbalizing
our feelings makes our sadness, anger and pain less intense.
So because of my love for writing and because of the health
benefits you are now reading this

I love God, my family, Sports, Music, Fashion, and Current Events
Therefore the majority of my blog will consists of these entities

Remember: This is my BLOG!!
So this is me journalizing my opinions on subjects and dont be tooo anal
on my grammatical eras I will leave that to my English classes

This is how I express myself so come for the ride
shit might get bumpy but you'll be alright cuz I'm the driver

I hope yall enjoy this and feel me on some of these post to come
One.Uno.Ace.I'm Gone.






No comments:

Post a Comment