12.18.2010

One and Done.


The one and done rule has shown players that
are under the impression that they are better then they are,
and come to find out that they can't even dominate in college.
I also like this rule because for a LONG time
the top high school players went straight to the draft and
they just disappear. As a basketball fan, I dont want to see an
18 year old go up against a LeBron or Kobe. And since I am a
HUGE college basketball fan I think it helps bring the talent that the
NCAA needs. I understand some of
these kids need the financial stability and want to go to the NBA
early blah blah and all that other nonsense, but in the long run
I honestly believe that the rule will help a vast number of athletes.
And college basketball fans like myself get to sincerely enjoy the
top talent that goes to college instead of getting lost in the draft.

This is just how i feel now. As soon as i wake up tomorrow
morning my opinions can change... Ehh..

Life of a blogger.


BatterUp.Marvin.Dk.

No comments:

Post a Comment