12.18.2010

Allow Me to Introduce Myself.

New to blogging on reaganera.blogspot.com
My name is Marvin Nnamdi Dike (dee-kay).. I am a junior
in college. Attend UT-San Antonio and this is my first year there.
Spent my first two years of college at Texas Southern University
playing baseball and will play at UTSA after i have to sit out a year
due to NCAA transfer rules. I have
3 sisters and one that is a twin and we look nothing alike.
Success is the only option in my life. Love sports, my family,
and the opportunity to learn. Knowledge is a big thing no one
can take from you so get in as much
as you can. I low key manage Ahead Of Class and there
are big things coming your way. Thats enough about me.
Time to start blogging on the regular.
Follow me on twitter @StarrvinMarvin
(everybody is hungry but not everybody gets to eat.)


BatterUp.Marvin.Dk.

No comments:

Post a Comment