8.19.2010

What Type of Person Are You?

When you look at this picture
Do you see a glass that is half full
Or do you see a glass that is half empty?
This is a question you should ask yourself...
Personally I'm a little bit on both sides of the spectrum
BUT
I'm more on the optimistic side...and more times than
Less I see the glass half full, I look more on the "positive side"
BUT
In reality you have to be real with yourself...No matter what people
tell me, I know that that damn glass is not always half full...
A little girl gets hit by a car...how deeefck is the glass half full?
You get my drift...but what type of person are you for the majority of the time?
No...I'm no Doctor Phil or any kind of MD
BUT
Sometimes I think it is very important to look at yourself in the mirror
And figure out who you are as an individual...try this
And not for me but for you...


WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment