8.15.2010

Happy Birthday Buck 08/16

So this weekend we decided to take it to Galveston
to celebrate my main mans Scotti 21st bday...its funny bcuz
I been knowin this dude since like 5 years old man and seeing us
grow older sooo fast is crazy but this my real brother man, forreal
and we had a blast man...from pool adventures, jacuzzi adventures,
getting serious sun burn, listening to drunk ppl all night, watching ppl
in the grimey water grind for fish on the beach while everybody sleep,
watching Napoleon dance and shit the list goes on and on, man it was crazy!!
But it was all to celebrate my homie birthday...glad I could be apart of it...
Happy birthday again big brother from anotha...hope you had a good one...Forreal cuz you don't get this one back or the other ones for that matter lol
WILD MAGNOLIA!!!! LMAO

Here's a glimpse of the scenery...
WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment