11.12.2010

J. COLE - FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Most anticipated tape of the year for me is right here...
I'm very proud of J. Cole...I thought he was gonna
release his debut album before another tape...
Fortunately for him, his fans, and the ppl backing
him he DID NOT!!!
Even though he's NICEEEEEE (and that
still does him no justice) this industry
is all about NUMBERS and if you flop
your first time like *cough* Wale
then your career will be a battle
like a person fighting cancer...
Download: Friday Night Lights

P.S. this tape has the record for the longest to take
to download so don't trip...everybody's took long like this
I wonder if they did this on purpose?? Any way I'm about to jam the
shit outta this!! Hope its crack like I expect...and I hate posting music
links, tapes, and normal stuff you can get anywhere on my blog but
THIS RIGHT HERE is different! COLE WORLD NO BLANKET!!

WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment