9.11.2010

Unsigned Hype: Quinn Aston

I first met this 19 year old kid from Houston, TX,
in high school. My Sophomore year in HS, Quinn
Aston was the coolest nigga waaaaaaaaat with a
plethora of knowledge and love for music. Now about
5 years later Quinn Aston has emerged onto the music scene
with a dream, a goal, and success in mind. He took the J.Cole
route and with his passion for fashion he finished high school early
to pursue his career endeavors as a fashion designer at St. John's
University in New York. Quinn is a unique artist with no particular
comparison to any artist in the industry now or ever. However, if
there was a gun to my head and I had to compare him with an artist
in the industry I would say he gives off a Mescudi vibe but nonetheless
he definitely adds "Freshness" to the game (no pun intended).
Quinn is something that the world has not yet seen before and
the world should indeed embrace his uniqueness...Quinn Aston's
first project is called
Imagi Nation: The Red Eye Jedi
Here's a trailer of what to expect. The tape is dropping
sometime this month...I will keep you posted...
The Red Eye Jedi is here!!

WillYork.One.Uno.Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment